As I was walking up and down the aisle of a department store, the unmistakable tune of “Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer” was playing in the background, in frequencies that were quite jarring to the ears. Despite all that, I felt that the Christmas season was indeed approaching and coming as quickly as Santa’s fleet-footed runners could take him. Therefore, we (at Tomatis Philippines) decided to offer a great gift idea for your beloved family members and friends. We are giving away our Tomatis Standard Programs at 50% off for the months of October, November, and December.
Our Standard Programs are 30 hours long and have specific benefits for the listener. There is no need for an initial Assessment or Listening Test.
The BRAIN GAIN program is for school-aged children (5 – 17 years old) not diagnosed with any neuro-developmental conditions. It helps them improve their listening skills to become better learners.
The benefits include:
- Increased capacity for absorbing and processing information.
- Better focus and concentration when doing tasks.
- Increased attention span in the classroom.
- Better organisational skills and ability to follow directions/instructions.
- Decreased restlessness and hyperactivity.
The NIFTY AFTER FIFTY program helps sharpen the mind and body of adults aged 50 years old and above.
(Younger adults can avail of this too.)
The benefits include:
- Increased energy and vitality.
- Improved balance.
- Improved attention, concentration and memory.
- Better communication skills.
- Decreased sound sensitivity.
- Increased sense of well-being.
- Decreased irritability and stress.
The BELLIES N BABIES program is for women who are in their 6th month (or later) of pregnancy.
It contributes to an easy delivery, as well as producing alert, calm, and healthy babies. The benefits include:
- A tranquil and stress-free pregnancy.
- An early bond between mother and child.
- Stimulation for the baby while still inside the womb.
- An easy and relaxing delivery.
- Babies are born even-tempered, happy, responsive, and with well-toned bodies.
If you wish to avail of any of these programs or give them as special gifts to your loved ones, call us at 856.7631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about the Tomatis Method in the Philippines, go to:
- Our website: www.tomatis.com.ph.
- Our Facebook page: Tomatis Philippines.
- Our Twitter account: @TomatisPhil.
We are looking forward to hearing from you very soon.